9.7.08

Judge This: Hancock

Horrible Sarcasm?
- You Won't See It Again

Horrible Video Blog?
- You Won't See It Again

Horrible Critisms?
- You Won't See It Again? Dream On...


Well...Orientation Ended...
Now we need to friggin' start marching through the living hell...

1st Subject: Computer Science
-One student said he was a magician and people think he's older cause he looks mature.
-The teacher said that I look more mature.
-The teacher said that when she thinks of Ipoh, she gets hungry.
[Rating: 9/10] = Cause she complimented me...


2nd Subject: Globalization
-Everyone was like so pro in this that I was the only student going WTF.
-I gave out random ideas which has no links to whatsoever.
-Illegal Immigrants....
[Rating: 4/10] = Cause I don't get it...


3rd Subject: Mathematics
-Same student said he was a magician.
-That student performed magic with cards.
-We were forced to applause...most of us were obliged to do so...we just don't know when.
[Rating: 7/10] = Magic is kinda cool...unlike Maths...


Only three subjects for the day and it has nothing to do with Hancock.
Later on, my friends and I went DDR!
Guess what? I suck at it as much as I suck at bowling...
My skill at DDR? [Rating: 2/10]

After that? It is...

=============
HANCOCK
=============

Pros:
-Will Smith and Jason Bateman are very good actors
-Charlize Theron is hot

Cons:
-The first half was immitating "The Incredibles"
-The jokes were all either too common or too lame or too expectable to even laugh at
-You can expect what will happen next as its a totally cliché
-A big turn of events which even I didn't expect made the film even more ridiculous
-The second half was totally ridiculous and totally lame
-The action scenes and lines tried too be cool but it was just cold
-The film was too short with totally bad direction
-The film had no reason for you to stay awake as it was really boring.

We have 2 pros and 8 cons. Therefore, I'll give this movie:
[Rating: 2/10]
[Conclusion: What a Load of Hancock]






What I learnt during the movie was that in India, they sell flavoured popcorns.
Not caramel...it seems like caramel flavoured ones suck.
They have tomato flavour, chilly flavour, butter flavour and many more.
No, I didn't learn that from the movie. My friend from India told me that.
He told me that caramel popcorn is too sweet and he didn't really like it.
He promised to let me try some when he gets hold of them! Now, bite that!


Later, it was time for dinner. My friend is a vegetarian.
Hence, we went eat in a Bakery and Vegetarian Diner or something...
I had this like vegetarian and egg stuff... It was...
[Rating: 5/10]
I definitely miss Ipoh food a world lot!
Then I came home and here I am, criticizing everything...


Well, That's All Folks!
Tomorrow, I'll be watching the premiere of Hellboy 2: The Golden Army.
I bought the tickets today... No one bought it before me...
I got the middle and center seats so that is awesome!
Expect major criticisms coming soon!

Don't forget to leave comments like:
-**** you! Hancock was great!
-Yeah! Hancock sucked!
-Dude, Where's My Car?
-DDR is awesome! You are a loser...
-Paris Hilton is like hot.
-I'm a vegetarian.
-I want more VIDEO BLOG!
-I love you so much that I want to kiss you.
-Seating middle and center seats suck.
-I love Charlize Theron too!






















2 comments:

Puventhan said...

Like I tot.. U were nuts.. Even in ur video.. Haha..

Anonymous said...

-I want more VIDEO BLOG!
-I love you so much that I want to kiss you.


two comments you suggested and i gave 'em to you. heh. the second one i won't do tho. blek.