6.7.08

Judge This: Freshman Creates a Blog

Who would have guess that a person who never blogs or writes diaries ends up creating a blog.

Impressive?
Awesome?
Pathetic?
Stupid?

You name it. You say it. You judge it.

-----

Anyhow, I displaced myself to PJ and this is a story of a greenhorn living the rest of his remaining life...

-----

Dear Diary,

When I first met Lagoon Perdana, I was struck by the beauty of my apartment.
[Rating:
2/10]
After getting tired when I carried my big load of luggage up several times, I was able to sleep immediately.


The next day, I hit the college. Jaws dropped, I never expected to find Jon Silendra there.
On the first day itself, we joined some Hotdog Eating Contests for 2 freakin' bucks!
C'mon, like eat all of them you want in 1 friggin' minute is cheap! And you get to drink water! Mineral water! I mean, who wouldn't take it?
We all aimed to eat at least 3 but in the end, both of us end up eating only one.
I manage to steal one sausage after then contest.
Anyway, the taste of the hotdog was bewildering!
[Rating:
3/10]


Anyhoo, the first two orientation days were fantastically ho-hum.
[Rating:
4/10]
When the English lecturer came to speak about the English subject, it was definitely awesome!
His head was like a flashbang! So smooth that it could reflect light and even UV rays!
Being a college lecturer, he talked about English exams, the oral presentation and bla bla bla.
Of course, being a English lecturer, he has a way with his oral presentation.
[Rating:
2/10]
I couldn't believe he could actually speak English in the first place!
He was mumbling away in a poor accent and he said "Yo-you-you will oso be learn Engish".
Well, at least he doesn't say, "I make yooo say London vevi goood, I tell yooo..."


The weekends was unexpected. My cousin came over and asked me to stay overnight at their house.
Without hesitation, I gladly accepted the offer that I obviously can't or won't refuse.
Then I watched Astro, and more Astro, and then more Astro, then I watched even more Astro.
We also obviously hit a few malls and a few major hotspots during the two days.
Then I came back to my "beautiful" apartment...
Ah , I love my apartment. It has teh interwebz!!!! Looking forward to continue my life!

Love,
A Greenhorn.


-----

Impressive?
Awesome?
Pathetic?
Stupid?

You name it. You say it. You judge it.
Leave a Review.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude the why the hell are the words getting smaller?..had to strain mi eyes to see it..sigh..other than that its pretty good for someone who doesn't blog nor writes in a diary..i'll give it 6/10 for now

Anonymous said...

oh ya i forgot.i cant see the damn words at the top too!!!

Anonymous said...

what? what? you blog! yay! i rate this blog 10/10. muahahaha. i love being biased. :) is your apartment really awsumm or is it sarcasm? what made u blog? any idea when u coming back? blek.

Anonymous said...

You make this blog such an epic phail? Why? Why? Why? It's suppose to be epic because of YOU! But now it sounds like a more luxorious Jonan with longer hair in PJ. This gets my 3.455 out of 12. (Yeah, I give twelves)

Li Xin said...

uhmmmm looks like you're really enjoying life in PJ. anyway, what college/uni are you studying at currently? =]]

Puventhan said...

dude!! hhhahha.. ur blog rocks if not for the scarcasm flowing out till i can even see it oozing even from a miles away!! lol.. anyway, hows ur life there? sounds cool.. and just how da hell u managed to make u comments says something else? cool!

Anonymous said...

Adding you to my list.

And finally Phil creates a blog. Nice. But why Greenhorn? O_o"

-Sally

Anonymous said...

ooi ass what's the use of having a god damn blog if u dont update it!? update ler i wanna read more damn fun la...not to mention relaxing hahahahah...im being a bitch arent i hahahah...yeah yeah im bored thats why..update la baichi=chevai=jebai=chebai..peace.out.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I find somethings funny. LOL. Though it wasn't meant to be. Anyway, update often so we'll know what you're up to over there besides movies, movies and more movies and even more movies. =D

Anonymous said...

hei Phil..still havent change have u..still full of jokes..haha.. anyway..straight 2 the point..well ur blog rawks..jus as u said.. can believe i have a fren like u..ur blog rawks and so do you..keep it up honey..


p/s:msg me the next time u wan 2 go n watch a movie in ipoh..its on me...