13.7.08

Judge This: Movie Posters and My Room

It's Sunday!
My friend, Hunter came by first thing in the morning.
Yes, Hunter is a name. It is a name. A very unique name.
You can find no other guy name Hunter, almost like my name.
However, its much more rare and sounds much more cooler.

Regardless of that, he supposed to fetch me to his church.
I'd call it our church now. It's City Harvest. The PJ one. Not S'pore.
Dressing totally casual, I expected nothing.
It was like every other day until I set foot on the parking lot.

I entered the gates of City Harvest.
There was the outdoor cafeteria...I was like OMG!
There was the many youths...I was like OMG!
Then, I went inside the building...I was like OMG!
They sold books at the side of the foyer...
The bookstore is behind I heard.
The other side of the foyer, two doors.
One is the nursery room, one was the meeting room.
I was like OMG!

It was time to enter the sanctuary!
I can see few guards (voluntary ones) and I was like OMG!
As I entered, I was struck with...I was like OMG!
The stage...I was like OMG! Nicely designed.
I can see cameras at the back and the front.
It captured every moment I walked in and displayed it at the screen on stage.
At that very moment, "Superstar" by Lupe Fiasco was playing through my head.
Then ushers start flooding the room and guiding us to our seats! I was like OMG!

And then, the prayer session started. Everyone was in tongues.
I was like OMG!
And then, toilet break until 10 a.m.!
I didn't go somehow and ended up meeting Kai Bing and I was like OMG!
And then, we talked until Worship started. It was spectacular!
The lead singer, backups, musicians and the choir group were on stage.
The cameras were rolling. We can see the faces and the crowd on the screen.
The music started playing...I was pretty sure it was "Solution".
With the worship leader face on screen, lyrics started appearing like subtitles!
I was like OMG!!!!!!

The "Solution" was played on another note which made it totally easy to sing!
And then, like everybody was like singing while I was like OMG!
And then, "Break Free" and their own City Harvest songs and I was like OMG!
Somewhere around Break Free, I saw clips from the anime "One Piece" d-_-b
I was like OMG!!!! All the way till the end.
Before preaching, they played a video with info regarding the church.
It felt like a TV programme which made me...I was like OMG!

And then, up comes the young pastor Kevin Loo! I was like OMG!
I looked around and the church consists of 80% youth. I was like OMG!
And then, he preached so cekap and farnee. I was like LOL!
He preached about Keep on Keeping on with many points.
Well, we also got this pamphlet and I also got another book for greenhorns.
Many things happened which I only can remember making me go:
I was like OMG!
For the rest of the service.
It seems next week their having a special anniversary thingamabob...
I expect it to be...I am going to be like OMG! again...

After service, few people went to the foyer to play Wii, I was like OMG!
Then, a number of us go eat lunch and the food there was like OMG!
NO! NOT THE GOOD OMG I MEANT LIKE THE REST!
It's the "OMG! IT DOESN'T TASTE AS GOOD AS IPOH FOOD" OMG.
Well, meet many people and I really can't keep up with so many new names!
Argh! First my campus and now my church! Too many names!
I don't think I can fit any more knowledge in my brain for studying!





Okay....after a whole morning of Oh My Grandmothers.....
I went home and start tearing out movie posters from my FIRST magazine.
Literally, tearing until I cried. It totally ruined my whole day.
I accidentally torn all the nice posters but the not so nice ones were save...
I had like 10 huge posters. They had the size of 4 A4 sized papers!
I didn't post one up cause I didn't like the poster a single bit.
Now, my whole room is filled with posters! Looks so AWESOME!!!!

The posters consists of:
-The Dark Knight (accidentally tore it so i had to cut a part T___T)
-Iron Man
-Jumper (lousy movie though)
-I am Legend
-The Simpsons Movie
-Indiana Jones 4 (accidentally tore it so had to cut it too T_____T)
-Indiana Jones 4 (another version but not damaged)
-10 Promises to My Dog (dunno what movie but I like the puppy!)
-Arctic Tale (dunno this too but I like the polar bears!)

Besides that, I also post some A4 sized posters.
-The Dark Knight (the Joker but i accidentally tore it at the sides)
-Star Wars: The Clone Wars (yeah, the animated one)





Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow classes from 11 am to 5.30 pm!!
I'm so going to bite someone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES! i like so love it when you update! when i saw you update... i was like OMG!

Anonymous said...

OK I'm so gonna invade your church you little lemon lime essence!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH I NEED CHURCH THAT IS LOCAL and I guess I might go to your church. I need good church and all that there are here dont seem to be enuff for me.