11.7.08

Judge This: YACF Camp Booklet '08

Okay... I was supposed to do this immediately after the camp but I forgot.
Therefore, this is old news but if you attended YACF, the booklet you received was supposed to be coloured.
The coloured version was supposed to look like this:


Benjamin Tan helped me a bit in this. Please rate this one.



Actually, this was not the one we wanted. The one we wanted was the original one.
The original one was designed by me so it looks ugly cause I'm a n00b.
But we found out when it turned black and white, it look like trash.
Also, rate this! Tell me what you think about both of them.
Tell me which one you prefer best even if you didn't attend the camp!
Sorry for the late post. I know I really suck I designing.


Please leave a review! I know I'm a n00b!

2 comments:

JoanC said...

erm. can i say i like the first one? (:

Anonymous said...

i LIKE the second one better. yeah. and i don't understand... which is the ori? the second one i suppose? i like the ori then. :)