11.7.08

Judge This: My Love Affair

Nothing much happened today...
...except that I lost my Darth Vader head with blinking eyes like on the video blog...

I just remembered that Ishwar read my palm and told me about my future.
He says he learnt some from his mom so he really is sure of what he is doing.
He says so far what his mom said was true but I believe he made it come true himself.
Regardless of me being totally ignorant about palm reading, he did read mine.


He said that I was going to have a long life!
Even my Grandmother told me that once before.
If I were to have a long life, that would take me a while to meet God.
Well, hopefully, my life in the future would be a bliss!


He said that I was Impractical.
This is so not true. I'm much more practical than theory.
I don't really understand what is Practical and Impractical though.
As I know so far I have been really practical! I'm not visionary!


He said that I was not sexually active.
I immediately said "What do you mean by that? That sounds so wrong!"
He said in other words, "You are not desperate for sex."
Well, I think of it as a good thing. So in future I won't rape or anything.


Finally, he told me the worst thing. Guess what he said? Yeah, the post title!
He said this to me, "You will have an affair right before you get married."
Of course, I immediately defended myself.
He explains that I'll have an love affair with another woman and get married with her.
WAIT!!!! Don't judge me! It's just palm reading! It won't come through!
I will not make it come through and not have a love affair! I'm not that kind of person!
I wouldn't break anyone's heart! That is just wrong! C'mon! It's so wrong!
Indefinitely, he says that it will definitely happen and I obviously objected.
If you know me, you know that I ain't some kind of playboy or something!
You know that is so not true! Even the impractical part is not true!
So this is definitely not true! Don't worry! It will never happen.......hopefully!


Those of you reading this.
DO NOT LET ANYONE READ YOUR PALM EVER!







2 comments:

Jien May said...

i kinda LOL on the part dat u won't rape or anything~~

u sounds funny~~~


haha


KK. thx 4 the bday wish from u~~~


take care and kip in touch~~~

Anonymous said...

you won't have an affair? What a load of bulllshit! You will have an affair with an Asari alien before you get married you human whore!!! Lol