18.7.08

Try This: Friday Nite

Friday.
Your everyday Friday?
Blimey, it ain't.


Got to my class at 1.30 to 4.00 pm.
Hit back the 'partments and chillax.
Got back to my campus for Jmay.
Hit the Pyramid for the rest.
Dinner with Irene, Rachel Lim and Wei Peng
At Ichiban Ramen.


First impression: I like Ramen.
After seeing the menu: OMG
Crumbs, I got rice and an egg only.
I was the trash can for Renee and Jmay d-_-b
So I got my tummy filled for 10 bucks!
I'm having nightmares with 10 bucks now!
No one ate ramen anyway...IRONIC!


Off to TGV and got meself a ticket to:
THE DARK KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now beat that!
Then we hit J.Co Donuts.
For drinks...not donuts.
Thank heavens for Anna!
She got all 6 of us in her old skool saga!
Boom! We hit CITY HARVEST!!!!!!


Great disappointment ensued!
No more seats left apparently.
Lining up outside for quite a while.
Thank heavens we got to squeeze inside.
Got my leg Cramped at the end.
I was like ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
No pain, no gain...what's there to gain?
The performance was cekap.
But we were squeezed uncomfortably!


Then, we hit Medan to which we hit Orange.
Upstairs, I met Ishw...I mean Kumar.
Then, we YAM CHA!!!! Got milk?
Yes, they did so my bones are now stronger!
All of a sudden, Kumar and his gang said:
"Define IPOH LALA~"
I was like cor! And I defined it somehow.


Later, that same old statement pop'ed!
I should be in Mass Comm. ?
Why everyone is saying this?!












WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, now I'M wondering why you didn't go for Mass com. i thought that was your plan... wait, no... you never told me after all. yah, you are the Mass Com. type ya know. hee. now you changed to Try This. aihhh..