19.7.08

Watch This: The Dark Knight

As I have blogged before, I got the tickets for
THE "TOTALLY" DARK "AWESOME" KNIGHT!
I wore formal as a tribute to the late Heath Ledger.



REVIEW SHIFTED TO:
Judge This: The Dark Knight

Monday, 21 July, 2008




After the movie, my indecisiveness again!
We can't decide where to eat in Pyramid!
We circled around Pyramid twice.
Finally, we agreed on Kim Gary.
Full house. I was like WAAARGH!!!
In the end, we ate outside Pyramid d-_-b
Pathetic! We ate mamak!

Now I have nightmares on 11 bucks!
11 bucks for the food and movie!
Even the food yesterday was 11 bucks!
Ice skating during weekdays is 11 bucks!
But I didn't even ice skate though.

I was forced to be a kuli.
Irene, Jmay, Christine went shopping in Jusco.
Thank God for trolleys for them groceries.

Random Rant:
Notice the lack of pictures in my blog?

Sorry for not being a cam-whore.
I was cam-whored once by a campus friend.
Jacqueline! Stop cam-whoring me!
I will never post the pictures she took ever!

Later, another same old statement pop'ed!
Christine said I looked like 30 years old.
And looked as if I have a girlfriend...
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I replied, "I know."
She asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"
I answered, "No."
She riposted, "I know."
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!










WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY????

No comments: