17.9.08

Money No Enough 2 + Black Water = Birthday

Meet Mr. Brightside.
Although he just turned 18,
He is still older than you.
He is Philemon's inflamed sense of antiquity.



Two Days before my Birthday = Friday.

I went Ice skating with five of mah college buddies...
I fell down 3 times and it hurt mah butt for 3 days...OUCH!!
All of mah buddies knew how to skate except for me...
...and another who fears falling...
I just practically suck at skating somehow T____T
Everyone enjoyed skating freely around.
I was like hanging on the walls and tripping for few hours!
ARGH!!! Sweet irony! Sweet agony!!!
On the brightside, Everyone had fun....kinda...
Later, I ate only one Cheese Naan at 'Mantra' for RM16.
The curries with it made the price sky high.
ARGH!!! The hole! The hole in my wallet!!!
On the brightside, I miss Ipoh much more now.


The Day Before My Birthday = Saturday.
Met up with my high school buddies...
Ivan, Edward and Hazmy.
Ivan was Soul Calibur 4-ing with the XBOX 360 in Pyramid.
Almost an hour later, Silendra finally arrived.
We decided to watch a movie after few root beers.


==========================
Money No Enough II
==========================
Yes, I watched a Singaporean film.
I really wanted to watch it somehow...
At the start, it was really funny...
Didn't get some jokes as I am a ripe banana.

The storyline and plot is almost cliché. But who cares?
It's obvious that their Money No Enough later.
Since the movie title says so...so its all about quality direction.
As the film moves towards the middle of the film,
It shows that Singaporeans are really kia su and kia si.
Meaning afraid to lose and afraid to die...pure jerks.
As it reaches the climax, the film made me hate Singaporeans.

There is original and lame jokes which we all laugh at.
But there is also scenes were we are suppose to cry at.
At parts so touching that could almost make men drop a tear,
My friends and I will be praying for no sad emo songs to appear.
However, our pray didn't work. The song began playing.
I can see people crying as it was REALLLY SADDDD...
I wish I could have cried with them as IT WAS FRIGGIN' SAD!!!

After the movie ended,
My friends and I wanted to KILL ALL SINGAPOREANS!!!!
We kept cursing Singaporeans as they were #$%^$#$@$%#$^!!!
Not because the movie sucked, the movie was fine.
It's because it proves to us that Singaporeans are @#Q$!@%!@$#!!!

You should watch this film...even if you don't understand Chinese.
There's subtitles if you don't know Hokkien and Mandarin.
And join me in my ANTI-SINGAPOREANS group!

[Rating: 6/10]
[Conclusion: Blasted Singaporeans!!!]


As we cursed Singaporeans,
Ivan wanted to buy the same jacket I had.
So I brought him to the place I bought it.
Then we looked like twins d-_-b
We then buka puasa at Carl's Junior.
It seems to be my regular weekly meal d-_-b
Then I was too full to remember anything after that.



The Day Before The Day After My Birthday = Sunday.

Went out with other college mates.
This time with Joseph, Shane, Elisha & Joel.

First and foremost, I'd love to rant about Malaysians.
A deadly disease spreading even Indons & Burmese people.
The deadly disease known as Fong Fei Kei.
Typical Malaysians always love to do that.
For example, I had a plan for Sunday already.
But fong fei kei'd by my other Ipoh friends.
Then another case, other 10 frenz that suppose to come,
Fong fei kei'd last minute.....
On the brightside, I can fong fei kei them back =D

Originally, it's gonna be my 3rd day at Pyramid.
But change of plans, we head to Curve/Ikano/CineLeisure.
All thanks to Mr. Joseph and his father's car.
Again, we bought a ticket for a movie.
In CineLeisure, they had Salty Popcorns instead of Caramel.
I bought that and I regreted as it tasted like EWWWWW....
(As Shaun would say, "Man's Gravy".)
On the brightside, I tasted salty popcorns for the first time!


==========================
Black Water
==========================

As the movie started, two big words appear - "Black Water"
As I looked down a little bit, there was malay subtitles.
It was, "Hitam Buaya". I was like HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Black Water and Crocodile Black has a lot of difference.
Who's the retard who didn't know how to translate it to "Air Hitam"?
Maybe Joan...

The movie started... ...boring...
The movie continued... ...boring...
The movie ended... ...boring...

It was about a couple and a sister trapped in a swamp with one crocodile.
They were attacked as they travelled through the river by a boat.
Then the crocodile attacked and overturned the boat.
The three then continued stranded on a tree.
80% of the film was all on a tree. How friggin' boring is that?
On the brightside, I got a good sleep....sorta.....I didn't really sleep...

[Rating: 1/10]
[Conclusion: As boring as a "Black Screen"]




Before going home we went walking around....

As Shane was bedazzled by Guitar Hero,



Elisha immediately posed seeing me taking pictures.


Joel never failed to be blur as ever...


And Joseph never failed to be himself...


I found a V for Vendetta mask in a store and was amused!


Joseph was even more amused as his a big fan of V.


The Day After My Birthday = Monday.
My good old college buddies who fong fei kei'd me later called me up.
They forced me to wake 3 hours earlier and go to campus.
They wanted to "apologize" with a cake =D
After 3 hours of begging me, I agreed to go.
Cheese cake! YAY!!! GNOM NOM NOM!!!!
Thanks Anna and Michelle for the Secret Recipe!!!
I don't got the pictures though =(

They put 18 candles on it and Michelle dropped lotsa wax on the cake.
After singing, they took out the candles...the holes were like OMG!!!
We thought the holes were kinda disgusting...until...
We cut the cake which made it look even more disgusting...
To them it was, to me I was like OMG I LOVE CHEESE & CAKES!!!!!
Thanks all of you who ate cake with me =)


The Day After The Day After My Birthday = Tuesday.
After school, Michelle, Anna, Elisha, Shane & I went to Pyramid.
Thanks a lot, Joseph for the wonderful ride again!!!
Joseph is like the transporter...I owe him a LOT...


We walked around as always until we came here...


The Matrix reality portal were we entered...


Shane found himself driving in that realm...


Elisha found herself posting at the arcade...


I found myself great-looking...somewhere else...


And realized that I am a wanted criminal...


Until I woke up...


And realized I was dreaming about the upcoming film "Shotgun".


Thanks a lot, Shane & Elisha for EVERYTHING!!!!!




Meet Mr. Brightside.
Although he just turned 18,
He is still older than you.
He is Philemon's inflamed sense of antiquity.

Now let's take a look at YOUR COMMENTS...









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its so like OMG!!!!!...u r freakin cute wei..changed a lot adi ar...nt bad 4 a ipoh boy..anyway.. ur blog rocks....stay cool dude.. n cute...