29.8.08

Judge This: Death Race

INDEPENDENCE DAY IS NIGH.
Don't Make Plans for September.
The day we'll fight back!
They only want one thing... DESTRUCTION!

THESE extraterrestrials don't want to phone home... They want OUR home.

The day I'll be studying for my mathematics exam.




There goes the fanservice...
Since majority voted for random nonsense.
Don't worry. There'll be plenty more ^_^
Speaking of which, FRIDAY!!!
After a whole lotta charming and intimidating,
I managed to get a big packa dawgs to go Pyramid!
My bad, we forgot to camwhore this time...

Before Pyramid, I wanna drop my bag at my friends condo...and the best thing happened there. I was in a hurry cause my friends are waiting for me but the condo guard asked me for my Condo ID and out of my human nature, I lied, "Left it at my condo". He asked for my College ID and then after several minutes of sinful deceptions, i realized that a police officer was just next to me and they apprehended me for lying and made me face the Condo Management to which I speak really super duper fast British accent and it went a little something like this in SMS: OMG I GTG. Ride waitin' 4 me. Report me & let me go! Fast fast! I GTG edi! Sry lo~! GTG edi! Sry c'ya later kthxbai? The management wuz like: Silence! I kill you! I take you go police station! I was like OMG! I said "Oooh...this is an SOS...I GTG, my bad, kthxbai" then apologized to the police officer and then I grabbed back my College ID and zoomed to Pyramid...I learned my lesson..."Thou Shalt Not Lie!"


Btw, here is how the guards intimidated me:





Walking back to the college, all that I thought was:
AWSUMM!!! GOT SUMTHING TO BLOG ABOUT!!



At Pyramid...I showed off my DDR skills..
My poor lousy fail humiliating skills...

I learned my lesson...
"Thou Shalt Not DDR...if you suck at it!!!"
And we all saw a 5 or 6 year old looking gal...
...playing the shooting games at the arcade...
We were like OMG! LAWL!!! KAWAII!!
Then my indeciveness strucked again...
Everyone was affected by my aura..
We didn't know where to dine in.
Walking up and down, left and right..
I saw Sushi King, someone said "ooo...sushi!"
I yelled, "SUSHI KING it is!" They agreed d-_-b
JAPANESE CURRY GNOM NOM NOM

The food was simply ravishingly delightful.

The bill was simply ravishingly delightful...





...NOT!!!
After what seems to be a GAJILLION...







...seconds (yeah, lame - WHATEVER),
we were entering the theatres for:


====================
Death Race
====================


Note that if you want to watch this film,
Be it for the action only...

Because after the first 15 minutes,
You can already figure out the main plotline.
And throughout the film,

You can predict the next thing that's gonna happen.

And also predict what they're gonna say.

And also predict what kinda joke they gonna crack.

Which makes it not so funny anymore...

Which can be summed up into one word:
CLICHE!!!!


Be it for the action, be it for Malaysian.
Yes, they cut a lot of scenes...although not so violent.
Well, Malaysian cinemas.....whatcha expect??

Be it for the action, now we're talking...
It's bloody Jason Statham, crying out loud.
The built up action figure with the cars...

Transporter series...Italian Job...

...a little car scenes in Crank...
But since he's in the car almost everytime.
Nothing really matters...like nothing...

The action is pretty cool.
If you have watched a lotta films,
You still can predict the actions.............

Talking about killing car-machines,
Talk about Mario Kart: Vice City.
Death Race is simply...
...a much more violent and bloodier...
...version of Mario Kart.

[Rating: 2/10]
[Conclusion: Dead Race]



After the above, I wish to blog no further...
...cause after watching this, it sorta says this to me:


To make myself feel better, lets reminisce...
...about McDonalds...


Thinking about "I'm Lovin' It",
Makes me think about "The Dark Knight".



Ah, great times...the violence is like...

...violence in video games...


Speaking of video games which are chillax-ing,

Let's chillax to the max!!!!

Groovy, baby!














No comments: