25.8.08

Judge This: Wall-E

Whooo~~~
Had a fun time during the one week break...
but it was as if there wuzn't any holiday...

Teacher: "How's your Holidays?"

Me: "Huh? What Holiday?"

Then suddenly I recalledthat I was in...
...Ipoh for a whole week..

The
Friday night I returned home from bus,
I received a call to go hang out already...

Zoom~ Immediately I went...
Kick some asses at CoD4 and go yam cha~





Saturday~~
Woke up late...Stretch meself...

Gasp at the hour hand is pointing at 12!

Hit the showers and met with my classmatez..

Then we hanged around till evening..

Headed opposite my high skul, SMI!!!

Met up with my schoolmatezz....

Bragged about myself till they gone deaf..


SMI DRAMA!!!! ***CAMELOT!!!***

Pretty much all I remembered - *Camelot!!*

Met MUCH MORE schoolmatezz....

Met MUCH MORE other friendz..

Jumping up and down, lol-ing left and right.

Sum ppl can't even recognize me no more...

Extreme Makeover case...=P

Pretty much socialize saying hey-yo during play.

After play, go fist-shake with more people...

Laugh at the actors and actresses.
Took pictures...which God knows went where...


After the ***CAMELOT!!!!***-ing,

go banana split with my MYF youth friendzz...

Noticed my schulmatez juz at nearby cafe..

Hitchhiked their rides and off to a Kindergarden.

No, srsly, a Kindergarden with shears...

Met up with my ISCF matezz this timez..
Get meself a tasty ?pasta? and ?lamb? ...
Very nice...I like...I like...

The pasta sauce was nice but some people who say:

"I cut your ears with shears..."

All of a sudden say,
"For man's gravy!"
To my utter disgust...but the food wuz still awsum!

We lol'd around but I went home earlier~~~






Sunday~~
went to VCC Church...

Finally meet them and like messed around~
Then proceeded to CGMC MYF youth...

After filling my tummy with cheese baked spaghetti!

Finally meet them and like messed around again~

I remembered it wuz boring...and then it wuz fun...

But suddenly ended up eating with some of 'em...

I eat sizzling noodle...only RM3!! SO CHEAP!!!
Time flies....

All of a sudden, I wuz CoD4-ing with ISCF ppl again~

I remembered it wuz rly fun...

Yet then, the day has to end... ...with SUPPER!!!
NGA CHOI KAI!!!...umm...Taugeh Chicken??

IPOH IS A FOOD PARADISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SRSLY!!!
ARGHH!!!! I got myself fat in Ipoh ^_^






Monday~
Urgh...Can't stand hanging out no more...
Having a hangover... ...but with no alcohol...

Tuesday~
Hangover not so srs...went Night Market..
Met up with a few people. I was like OMG!!
Got meself a belt, a wallet, a lousy flip flops...
...and a nailclipper then I forgot what happened.





Wednesday~~
Went out with my VCC church frenzz this time..
Wanted to watch Wall-E...
EPIC PHAILLLLL~~~~~~~~~~
All 3 showtimes fully sold out!
Thus, we watched an epic phail movie...


=====================
Shaolin Girl
=====================


Let me summarize this movie for you:
LAME LAME LAME LAME
Pretty much self-explanatory..
I pity Stephen Chow cuz he produced..
..this LAME japanese film..he shudn't..
LAME LAME LAME LAME

[Rating: 1/10]
[Conclusion: LAME]


Well so far we have:
-Shaolin Girl
-Kung Fu Panda
-Kung Fu Hip Hop
-Kung Fu Hustle
-Kung Fu Mahjong
-Shaolin Soccer
-and many more...

Upcoming films:
-Kung Fu Amoeba
-Kung Fu Waltzing
-Kung Fu Chess
-Kung Fu Debate
-Kung Fu Spelling Bee
-Shaolin Alien
-Shaolin Wall-E
-Shaolin Britney Spears
-Shaolin Pregnancy
-Kung Fu DotA
-and many more...


Thank God I didn't pay for the film.
Btw, if you go to Ipoh Kinta City...
NEVER go to "Food and Drink" or something.

The one opposite Noodle House???
The one near the ATM machinezz..

The food there is worse than KL~~ srsly...

Thank you Nicole for getting all this for me..
And she got me a wicked cool pair of shades!

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
And dinner too.....in McDonalds
LAWL!!!
I registered for McD's Kids Club Card..
Free icecream/small pack of fries/hash brown

For every purchase above RM5!!!

Buy seperately and everyone gets an ice cream!

I wish to thank my Sunways CF president...

...for her brilliant idea to exploit McD...
Anywayzz...






Thursday
~~
Finally I get to watch Wall-E...
...with classmatez...sum skulmatez...
...and other people matez....


=====================
Wall-E
=====================


Best animation film ever...hands down...
The cute-ness of the film...Kawaii-ne!!!

When you look at Wall-E, you'll go:

"Oh...poor thing..."
WALL-E
Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class
The only moving thing on Earth...
...besides the somehow cute cockroach...
I never liked a cockroach before.

Lonely until someone comes - EVE
Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator
The movie somehow turned romantic...
The whole film wuz an...

..animation, comedy, romance & sci-fi.
The direction and plot wuz purely sci-fi!
Purely out of this world!!!

I was enjoying the beautiful artwork...
...until something appeared...

M-O (Microbe Obliterator)
A tiny little robot came out with an alert:
"Foreign Contaminant!"

I was like OMG!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHH!!! MY HEAD WAS BLOWN!!

...metaphorically...


Talking about it makes me mad~~
So let's round things up:


[Rating: 8/10]
[Conclusion: "Caution: Rogue Robots"]


Later~ we went for lunch!
CHEESE BAKED SPAGHETTI AGAIN!!!
Muresh's birthday...
I whacked him in the back...
I smudge his face with cake...
Somehow, I got cake'd the most...
Even though it ain't my b'day d-_-b
Then later, gamed my heart out...
With both SMI gang and Anderson gang...
LAWL






Friday~
Pretty sure something happened today...
The hangover strucked again...

Saturday~
Pretty sure something happened today...
The hangover continues...
Oh yea~ Got a printer...for my family...






Sunday~~
Ate at VCC church..Hangout there too...
YUMMY!!!!!!!!
Then I finished off my Globalization..
..Internet Exercise assignment...
...in less than a day...
Then I missed my 6.30pm bus to KL.
Then I thought I missed my 7.30pm one
But it only left after 8.30pm d-_-b
For some unknown reason,
I reached Pudu past midnight...
Waved for a cab...RM 40 to my apartment.
"Screw you."
Another cab horned me...
RM25 this time.
"Bless you."
And I lived happily ever after...




I watched several other movies in Ipoh.
I'd like to recommend watching them...
Here are four of them:


"Lars and the Real Girl"
Synopsis: A delusional young guy strikes up an unconventional relationship with a doll he finds on the Internet.
[Rating: 6/10]
[Conclusion: The love of Lars for the doll made it come to life...its dramatic and romantic with a slight comedy]








"In Bruges"
Synopsis: Holed up in Bruges, Belgium after a difficult job, two hit men begin to differ on their views of life and death as they become used to local customs.
[Rating: 7/10]
[Conclusion: A dark comedy with a great plot...you can feel the emotions...you just have to watch it to love it...]







"The Onion Movie"

Synopsis: Satirical interpretations of world events and curious human behavior.
[Rating: 7/10]
[Conclusion: Makes fun of clichés and how the world goes round and round...you need a funny bone for this film.]







"The Warlords"
Synopsis: It's a heroic tale of three blood brothers and their struggle in the midst of war and political upheaval...
[Rating: 7/10]
[Conclusion: Shows the rise of three blood brothers as they wage in wars and then break apart...simply awesome!]











2 comments:

Rachel M said...

you watched in bruges? haha the poor guy looked so sad all the time i felt so depressed after that. didnt watch the whole thing tho..

Puventhan said...

Haha.. U really like to comment on a lot of things huh? Haha.. Nice.. Keep the good work.. Lol.. Hope can u soon.. Can't wait for your sarcasm to hit Ipoh City back.. Haha..