12.8.08

Judge This: Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Well throughout the time in college...
People I meet throughout that time...
Thought that I was a...
- Filipino
- Indonesian

- Singaporean
- Hong-kee

- Korean
- Japanese
- China-man

- Thai

...and hardly anyone thinks I'm...
- Malaysian
- Bangladeshi


And people think I'm much older..
It's so insulting...
I told my teacher that I'm 17...
She kept hitting me with a book..
And called me a liar...
I said 17 turning 18..srsly!!!
She just continued whacking me...
Ouch!

Soon enough...
I'll be mistaken for a terrorist...

And everyone here uses FaceBook.
Just got one...
Not a clue on how to use it...
Looks rather dull or rather...
Since I'm a newbie.

THURSDAY!!!
I locked myself outside my room.
The key is inside the room.
I locked myself in the apartment.
I was in my boxers...
Thank God for the phone outside...
The isolated house phone...
Saved by landlady an hour later..
Almost late for class d-_-b

I'm now trying my best to camwhore everyone.
With my useless cellphone's camera.

Push that aside, last FRIDAY!!!
We bailed school and hit the pyramid!
Before that, we tried to force
Our Korean friend, JMY to follow.
But she refused anyway d-_-b
JMY is a short form for her Korean name.
Call her Jamey, Jimmy or Jeremy.
That's what we do...her picture...

Korean? No~ just Korean pose...people thought we are Korean d-_-b
That girl's a Sakai from Sarawak...Jacq...don't blackmail me...


This is JMY, the korean. Looks like KL girl however... d-_-b

Calling her loved ones with her unique cellphone...
...inspired the Mamak uncle at the back to call too...


Talking about Pyramid, I got...
...Hannah Montana's 3D Glasses!
Although I have absolutely...
...no idea who is she...

Hannah Montana's 3D Glasses makes the world...umm... 3D.

Yeah! Makes you look hip! Get a free one now! (I got 4 for fun)


Whoa! In Pyramid!
We took a Pyramid buggie ride for free!
Too bad no pictures!
It was too exhilarating to camwhore...
Whoo..the wind..best experience ever...
Everyone looked at us...
We were like "Hello!"
As we passed by with an indoor taxi!

A failed picture of us in the elevator...useless camera phone...

In sequence: Philemon
My mom: Michelle (Indonesian!)

My sister from another mother: Yu Ji
(Oh)
My son: Shane (Mauritius dude but his head is blocked)


Perfect Lagoon View: With a cigarette on a cactus...


The main reason was actually the movie:

===================================
Forgetting Sarah Marshall

===================================


Its a delightful rom com.
Jokes are lame yet doltishly hilarious.
A story about a guy who gets dumped
by Sarah Marshall, a superstar...
He gets a break from the tension.
Went to Hawaii to only find her there...
With another superstar...
It was an overall cliché.
But its good that way...

The movie is ruined by Malaysia...
The whole film is filled with cuts.
Cut here, Cut there...15 minutes gone...

The scenes involving a puppet play...
The scenes involving singing...
...was flawed...yet tickles your bones..
The characters in this movie...
...are just simply lovable...
...except for a certain few though...
However, the plot was short.
The plot was almost empty.
But the execution made up to it.
The lines and phrases in this movie..
Are simply not memorable and good..
But the songs are!

I cannot say much about this film.
Its just simply lovable.
You just have to watch it...
...to simply enjoy it.
And Mila Kunis is really hot!
Can't wait to catch her on...
Max Payne...i think...

I'll just sum it up with a rating...

[Rating: 6/10]
[Conclusion: "Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"]



We missed the Olympics opening T_T
But we went to check it out anyway...
After saying goodbyes to my mom and son.
We joined Jacq and a few others in Medan.
Saw the march pass and got drilled bored.
Ishwar dropped by. He invited us...
..into Yu Ji and I into his condo...
Since the march was really booooring....so...

Miraculously, my illness cured after drinking Vodka!
Get one now! Just don't get drunk!
Yu Ji to the left and Ishwar to the right...



Notice all the pictures with me in it?
My face shape kept changing...
From fat to not so fat ^_^ Hoho!!!
But still too phat T________T



Last SUNDAY!!!!
Went to Acts...
Once again...met up with...
Jmay, Crsie, Rene, Rachel Lim,
& Charles Lee (Ipoh neighbour)!
..participate in UFO-lympics...
Boys beat Girls!!!! YAY!!!
And the 20 boys get a gift.
I got a stack of paper!!!
Paper One Premium Paper!
500 All Purpose Sheets!!
But I have no printer T___T
Well, can write letter to...
...daddy and mommy... ^_^
...granny and granpa... =.=
And draw nonsense for...
...my sister...or just make...
...a paper airplane for her.

You know what?
I'm gonna do that right now...
I think...
Well then, Lemon Lime out!
















No comments: