4.8.08

Judge This: Midnight Meat Train

Long time since I clicked on New Post.
Well, last 2 weeks, the weekend...
Jeremy Tan came over...
I epic phil-ed around, and he epic phail-ed around...
Guess what?
He brought this big knife around with him.
He placed it at the side of his jeans.
Like some sort of ninja...Cookie Ninja!
And a hidden blade somewhere else too.
Bottomline: City Harvest we went...
Ps. Troy Marshall!
OMG!!! Blown our heads off...
Jeremy seems that he had No Air, No Air...



Moving on....
Last week,
It was a day of despair...
Saturday.
2 friends and I went to pool.
They didn't allow short pants in...
3 Quarters Jeans, i wore...
I'm in Despair!
1 of my friend hated pool.
He's in Despair!
Later we went Subway...
Finally, something great!
Then, we were late for movie!
Like 15 minutes late!


Yeah, before the review, allow me to talk about...
About Malaysian Cinemas.

The following is applied to all ratings.
Including 18SG/SX/PL/PA/Whatever


Almost every single word is censored.

Example: Hancock

They censored every single "a**hole".

And every other not so vulgar profanities.


All kissing scenes are cut.

When it comes to sensual scenes of any kind,

That scene is just cut.
Example: Hancock
Even the kiss scene was a part of a later plot,
They cut it and people went WTF?
What kiss?

And DESPAIR times...

Example: The Dark Knight
During climax final epic action battle scene,

The screen went black.
All lights turned on...
Everyone stood up and looked behind.

Everyone SHOUTED "WOI!!!"

Everyone SHOUTED "BOO!!!!"
Everyone SHOUTED "Money back!!!"

It lasted for almost a minute.

All of sudden, the movie just continued...
Everyone missed like 3 seconds of it.
Everyone was PISSED OFF!!!


Anyways,


==========================
MIDNIGHT MEAT TRAIN
==========================


Well, I missed 15 minutes of it.
Well, it was boring...
Talking about photographer and all~
WTF all the way...until it comes to the Midnight Train scene...
The movie was not even scary!
I just wished that everyone in the film died.
And the killing scene lasted for 1 hour.
Instead it was totally about only 15 minutes.
This movie was funny to me somehow...
Cause this murderer can sit still for like HOURS!!!
I was like WTF but then I LOL'd.
The movie was kinda draaaaaggy....
The movie was obviously cliché.
But all of a sudden, there's this WTF moment.
The ending was a total WTF.
If it was Cloverfield, I get it...cause it's meant that way.
And Cloverfield 2 is even coming out.
Well as for this film,
Totally illogical movie and totally WTF ending...
It doesn't suit a WTF ending like Cloverfield.
Well, only the gore-y murder scenes was nice.
Unlike The Dark Knight which is filled with
AWESOME LINES, PHRASES and STUFF!!
This film made me remember a phrase,
Although it wasn't important...
Said by a total stranger in a movie...
Nothing to do with anything but...
"Life is like a box of chocolates."
I was like WTF but then I LOL'd.
As mentioned before, Ishwar is vegetarian.
So we kept saying "MEAT!!!" Train!
Therefore, he is gonna make:
Midnight Vegetable Train!!!

[Rating: 4/10]
[Conclusion: A Midnight Meat Train Wreck]





Let's continue my day of despair!!
We went to Lagoon Resort
Cause my friend needs a room for his parents.
He's in Despair!
No more rooms!
We asked the concierge for any duty free shops nearby.
We're in Despair!
The only one available is KLIA!
Before going here, we were suppose to go to Giant.
Cause my friend needs vodka.
He's in Despair!
The wine section is closed! I LOL'd.
Then we decided for a 1 buck ice-cream,
Like we wanted to have earlier.
We're in Despair!
It closed too! It wasn't even 9.30 pm yet!
Then we supposedly went to this mamak shop to eat.
We're in Despair!
It was closed too!
Then we went eat at the nearby shop.
I ordered Indonesian Fried Rice.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I'm in Despair!
As some of you might know, I love spicy food!
But suddenly, this is too spicy!
My whole mouth was shooting flames!
I drank 2 bottles of Soy Milk
and 1 whole bottle of Limau Ais.
I'm in Despair!
My cash was flowing away fast!
And guess what?
My lips swollen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The area around my lips was
ALL RED!!!!!!!!
I am the Joker!!!!! Oh noesss!!!!!
Wait...that could be cool but...
IT WAS BURNIN' HOT AS HELL!!!!!
I'm in Despair!
I'm not gonna despair about it anymore...



Speaking of which,
I was sick since last Wednesday...
I am sick of being sick!!!
And today I skipped school...
Cause I can't stand it no more!!!
Ulcers at the back, side of my tongue.
Ulcers at the back, side of my cheek.
Ulcers at MY THROAATT!!!!!
Flu and thick phlegm!!!!
Dizziness and slight fever!!!!
The water here sucks.
The food here sucks.
The air here sucks.

All I Need is the Air I Breathe... When I Am Back in Ipoh!






Asides, from me nagging around...
Being sour and all as Mr Lemon Lime.

Let's talk about something else cause
"I'm Mr Brightside!"

As I am Mr Filamen Tungsten...


Well, I want to share with y'all.
A nice movie not shown in Malaysia.
A nice movie which I just watched.
A nice movie which just came out on DVD:

"Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day"


Some people might not favour this though.
It's filled with cliché but it's just a must.
The setting is somewhere in London???
During the edge of WWII...
Its about this really unlucky Miss Pettigrew.
Until she meets a B-E-A-utiful woman (Amy Adams).
She's a slut. Sleeping with 3 men.
And Miss Pettigrew helps her somehow...
And then the table turns around.
It's really cliché but if it isn't, the film will suck.
Bah! I just can't say anything much about the movie.
So, I'll just sum it all up and just rate it!

[Rating: 6/10]
[Conclusion: "A Much Bigger Boy Than I Had Expected."]















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...is that some kind of poem-ish thing??